Sunday, October 31, 2010

SOMEBODY has decided to grow again. Yes, I know, he cannot stay a baby forever, but this is just crazy...
Madden has significantly long feet. This becomes a problem with those super cute  Footsie PJ's! So we bought some new PJ's for him yesterday that were size 9 months, in hopes that he would grow into them. Well...they fit perfectly!!!! AHHH!!!!
I'm not completely out of my mind yet, because he still wears his 3-6 month and 6 mo. onesies and outfits...but when I put his PJ's on last night, I think my heart stopped momentarily. My baby is getting so big!
On that note: a new/bigger car seat is in our near future. I have been researching different ones and can't decide which to get??? We have a britax one, given to us by my aunt; however, we are going to need another one as well, and I don't plan on splurging for another britax. So any of you readers with experience in this category, help a new mommy out! K?
I am also about to be in BIG TROUBLE with our little man...he is on the verge of crawling!!!! He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth! It won't be long till he figures it all out  :O
(I will try to post some pics later when I have some time)
That's our quick little peek into the lives of the Parkers. Happy Holloween!!! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment