Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Inspiration

As with most people, well, probably everyone, I need some inspiration to blog. I know, I know, I have the ultimate motivator--Madden. I should be able to write everyday, five times a day, with the material this kid gives me. So why do I only blog once every 2 weeks or so (if I'm lucky)???
Excuse #1: Time! He consumes my day, everyday! So I don't always have time to sit down and write.
But now he is going to sleep at roughly the same time every night, so why don't I do it at night???
Excuse #2: Exhaustion. By the end of day, I am so tired, often times smelling of spit-up, and the last thing I want to do is type.
And lastly,
Excuse #3 for not blogging often enough: I actually think I may have TOO much to talk about!!! I sometimes have so much to say about so many things that happen in our fun little life, that I can't just pin one thing down! And then everything I want to say seems to jumble up and ends up not making sense at all! I know....Tragic.

I could say that I will try to write more often....ha, I also told myself I was going to start waking up to run in the mornings, and well lets face it...that hasn't happened yet!  : /
Therefore, no promises. The stories will come whenever they wiggle themselves from my brain and make their way to my fingers and this computer! Till then, here's some pics of Mr. Madden!

P.S. You can thank www.thebackgroundfairy.com for my inspiration to write tonight! I'm diggin' the new background!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment