Sunday, February 14, 2010

Best day of my life, so far...

Well as most of you may know through facebook, the bump has ARRIVED!!! I waited sooo long for it to happen and then at 25 weeks it finally popped out. (this pic is at 26 weeks) Everyone kept telling me "not to rush it" and "be thankful you're not showing yet"...but in reality, I didn't really FEEL pregnant until I could see it. It all became real in that moment!
So now with the growing belly in action, these next few months I feel are going to be amazing!! The little man is very active most of the time...if he doesn't move for a while, I find myself worrying and I will lie down on my back just to feel him kick me again so I know he is ok in there!

On another note, Matthew and I celebrated our first Valentine's Day together as a married couple on Friday night. Matthew had to work all day Sat. and Sun. so he made dinner reservations at Brasserie Pavil (French Restaurant) for Friday night. It was delicious! Expensive...but so good! After dinner we were going to attempt to see a movie; however, we failed. We went to Coldstone Creamery for ice cream instead!
After ice cream, on a whim, we decided to go bowling! We got there and it was an hour wait to get a lane...so we played arcade games until our name was called.
We finally got to start bowling and we played 3 names....Erin, Matthew, and Madden. We switched off bowling for Madden everyother frame.
End result: Erin beat Matthew...but the underdog Madden took home the "W"...it just goes to show that we are better together than by ourselves! I thought that was such an incredible way to realize that truth!!!
Matthew's toast to me on our wedding day was to make everyday of my life, the best day of my life...so far! And he does a pretty good job of it!!!

Happy Valentine's Day! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment