Friday, October 28, 2011

And her name is....

Reese Elizabeth Parker!!!
Matthew and I are happy to finally announce her name! She already has plenty of nicknames (thanks to my granddad) such as: Reese Piece, Buttercup, and my granddad's favorite--Sparky.  We actually had several other names picked out for a baby girl, none of which were Reese or Elizabeth, but Matthew and I both really liked the name Reese, and Elizabeth is my Sister Kat's middle name as well as my granddad's mother's name. And there you have it!
I was 30 weeks in this pic. I made the blocks with: 2" wooden blocks, super cute scrapbook paper, and glue! I was really excited with how they came out!

I am 31 weeks today...we are now in single digit weeks with 9 left! Mom and I started making her crib skirt today--my first "real" sewing project with many more to come, I'm sure! It is going to be super cute! I will post pics of the finished product.  

We are so excited to meet Miss Reese Elizabeth in December!!!
Here are a few more pics...


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment