Sunday, October 23, 2011

30 weeks!

It's hard to believe that I only have 10 weeks left--if that! I am posting pics of our pumpkin patch adventure to facebook this very moment. So make sure to check those out. Madden loved it!
Also, I will be revealing baby girl Parker's name later today! I was planning on doing it Friday when I was officially 30 weeks, but we were at Matthew's family reunion at The Heart of Texas Lake Resort on LBJ.
The reunion was fun. Madden had a blast! There was a TON of food and I'm pretty sure I gained about 6 pounds (just a guess--I don't make it a point to step on a scale these days!) I met all sorts of Matthew's family members (as did he!). I took a few pics of Matthew and Madden on the swing set and will try to get to those later. That's about it for now--stay tuned for Baby Girl's name! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment