Friday, February 18, 2011

To Condition? Or, Not To Condition?

Just a quickie: 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioners have become a norm for this 1st time momma. My whole life I have lived by the notion that my hair (being as thick as it is), absolutely NEEDED it's own conditioner. I even went as far as bringing my own conditioner whereever I went.
Now that I'm a mom, things have changed.
Time has vanished.
And therefore, showers are much shorter. I was never a bath person to begin with (something about sitting in my own dirty water, never appealed to me) so I don't feel deprived in that department. But I do miss being able to shave my legs on a regular basis!
There are a few rare occasions where I can completely relax and enjoy. (Thank you Matthew) But all the other days...2-in-1 it is. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment