Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Full

Well, I guess a "Happy New Year" is in order here...albeit a little late :/ Life has been....Full. I think that's a great word for it!
Christmas was great! Madden met Santa...and well, while he loves most strangers, there was something about Mr. Claus that he just didn't like...
And speaking of our little man-- Madden is now a whopping 8 MONTHS OLD! 
- He is weighing in at around 18 lbs.
- Has 4 teeth!!!!
- Pulls up to stand at any chance
- Says "MAMA"!!!!!
- Has outgrown most of his 9 mo. pajamas, and is now wearing 12 mo.
 I'm sure there are things I am leaving out.

New Years for the Parkers is a little different these days :) I fell asleep on the couch with Matthew, but managed to wake up just before Midnight to get my kiss, as Matthew went out the door to go to work. He has been given a little "promotion" (that's what his boss called it at least). He is now producing the 5 am newscast, so he is there from 10:00 pm- 7:00 am M-F. Which, on the bright side, gives him weekends off! YAY!!!!
Matthew is amazing! He works so hard, which enables me to stay at home with Madden. I am so blessed!

As for this new layout-- I'm not thrilled. I was playing with it earlier today, to get rid of the Christmas background, and well, in the process I lost the original template (minimal blah blah blah- you know what I mean)  and I can't seem to find it. I'm rather annoyed. Any help in finding it would be appreciated!

So until I can figure it out, I guess this will do...it's happy, I guess!

I have also started coaching my club vball team again. I have 14 year olds this year. We've had 2 practices so far, and well...there's definitely room for improvement!!! :) It will be fun though, they are a good group of girls!

Quick trip back to New Years-- I have never really done resolutions. I don't really have a reason as for why not. Just never have. However, this year, I am determined to lose these 15 lbs. I've been carrying around since Madden was born. So I bought my first Groupon! You've heard of those right?!? I'm pretty sure everyone has. I am a little late to joining that club. Anyway, it's for 2 months of unlimited personal training! I wish I loved to run...but, let's get real...I HATE it! Strong word, I know, but I can't lie. And since the thought of running makes me tired, I decided I needed someone to Make. Me. Work. I'll let you know how it goes...I still need to print off the coupon :)

I suppose that enough for tonight....I'd upload some more pics, but it's taking too long. So check on FB :)

'Till next time!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment