Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy December!!!

Happy indeed. This is by far the BEST month of the year, reasons being:
1. Christmas (need I say more? Ok. I will...)
2. My Birthday!
3. The smells!
4. Cold weather! (well...sometimes)
5. New Year's Eve
I could go on, but those are the main ones.

Thanksgiving this year was also great. We spent it at my grandparent's house on Lake Buchanan, and it was our first one as a little family! Madden was so much fun! Here are a few pics!
Pulling up on the couch, one of his new talents!

Ever year I decorate the mashed potatoes: This year's was EXTRA special. and in case you are confused it says "My 1st Turkey day"!
 We have already bought a few Christmas outfits for the little man, and he is so stinkin' cute!

Gandmommy made his ears like that so he would resemble an elf! It worked!

'Till next time...
The Parkers
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment