Monday, September 6, 2010

A case of the Mondays...

I LOVE MONDAYS! In all seriousness, I wish everyday was Monday. It is really Matthew's only day off. Which means I get HELP! Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that I am able to stay home with Madden right now, it is such a blessing! But on Mondays, I am able to do things such as laundry, cleaning etc. that normally I am not able to complete during the week because my days consist of Madden!
What about nap time, you ask? Well until just recently Madden wouldn't really "nap". He would doze off right before he would eat for about 15-20 min. each feeding.
Now, he will take 2 sometimes 3 naps. HOWEVER, they only last about 20 min. UNLESS you hold him the entire time! So, he will usually sleep for an hour for his first nap, and then late afternoon he will take another one for upwards of 2 hours....in my arms!
Trust me, I have tried to lay him down once he is fully asleep, and within 45 sec. he is awake and MAD!
So, on  Mondays, I have someone else to hold him for his naps...like right now--Daddy is on the couch with Madden!
And now, back to my amazing Monday, with my amazing little family!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment