Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Pregnancy Hangover

I sometimes wake up and feel "hungover". Now this is actually impossible seeing as I don't drink. But I literally wake up and feel as though I went out and got WAMMERED the night before! And it seems to last all day!!!
I asked my doctor about it at my last appointment, and she said it was probably just me not getting enough "good" sleep. Makes sense. So I have named this phenomenon a "pregnancy hangover". And quite frankly, it sucks.
Other than that, this little man is very active inside! It's crazy! When he kicks, he actually makes my clothes jump! And whenever Matthew talks to him, he kicks him in the face! It's pretty funny! Not too much longer till we get to meet him, and we couldn't be more excited!
'Till next time... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment