Thursday, January 21, 2010

Baby Madden!

Our appointment on Monday went awesome! We are definitely having a BOY! Madden Valentine Parker is growing healthy and strong!
I have gained 10 pounds so far and I am about 23 weeks. The bump has its moments...some days it really looks like I have a little one, then other/most days it doesn't at all! He is due exactly 4 months from today!!!
He is definitely an active little man! Especially at night right as we are trying to go to sleep. The other day he kicked so hard my shirt moved!!! Pretty amazing stuff!
Here are some pics from the beginning...




Sunday, Sept. 13, 2009...Matthew was working at the station all day, on my way home from my parents that night I stopped at HEB to get the tests...and YAY! I took the picture...first of the electronic clearblue test.

The day before, I had gone to Orange Grove for Mari's bday party and took pics that Matthew hadn't seen yet. So when he got home Sunday night, he relaxed a little bit, and then I gave him the camera and told him to look at the pics from the party. He gets to the end and sees the one with the test and says..."What does this say?!" He was so excited!





Our First Sonogram...I was only about 6 weeks so there wasn't much to see but he was definitely there!












11 weeks and starting to look like a BABY!













We wanted to surprise our families with the sex of the baby for Christmas...this is at about 18 weeks. The boy arrow is actually pointed at his leg which was sticking straight up..his other leg is pointing straight out and his little package is inbetween! ha!








22 weeks...and boy oh boy! My mom even got to come to this sono.







So that is our little man so far...Matthew and I couldn't be happier. Matthew still talks to Madden everyday and loves to feel him kick!
We got our stroller and car seat on Monday too! It is so cute! Thanks mom for the gift! Maybe we will put it together today! I will def. take pics!
Love to you all,
The Parkers! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment