Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hmm...

So many of my friends/classmates are pregnant, about to pop, or just had a baby..and I love looking at their pictures. They all have/had cute little bumps. I'm jealous! I would love to start a baby bump photo album...but it will have to wait until I actually get one!!!!
Well, I had my monthly Dr. visit yesterday and it was very routine. However, I am confused! I am now about 15 weeks and could have sworn that I have gained weight...but I hopped on the scale yesterday and I've lost 1/2 a pound!!!! My jeans beg to differ.
One could almost wonder if there really is a baby in there?!? But we did get to hear the heartbeat yesterday...beating strong! And it's an amazing sound!

Matthew is so cute...he talks to the baby everyday...and puts his ear against my stomach and swears he can hear it "swimming". He is going to be a great dad!!!

I know this has been slightly scattered....but lately that's how my brain has been! I blame the baby! :)
Till next time... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment