Friday, October 2, 2009

Change of Pace!

So there is a new addition the blog...because there is going to be a New addition to our family! Matthew and I are going to be having a BABY! I'm sure there will still be married-life lessons here and there, but we wanted to include y'all in our new adventure!

Right now I am about 7 weeks and due on May 21, 2010! This poses a threat to several relatives and friends! Lindsay and my sis-in-law Rochelle's birthdays are the 21st as well! My brother-in-law Matt's bday is May 17th. My flower girl Lucy Kate's bday is May 23 (I think!). Kat and Matt's aniversary is also May 23, or something like that! (If I got dates wrong, it's the baby I swear! It makes me forget things!!!) But either way....born early or late or even on time....this baby is going to steal someone's thunder!

We waited till Tues. after our first sonogram to break the news to EVERYBODY....a select few knew before that. But we just wanted to make sure everything was on track...and it seems to be!!! We saw the baby, it is only 7.3 mm right now! And we even saw and heard the heartbeat!!! It was amazing!

People have asked me how I feel, and I feel pretty good most days! I have not had any morning sickness yet! I just have a hard time sleeping...I'm physically exhausted...but this kid wont let me sleep! It's like it's preparing me for the sleepless nights to come!

As far as other symptoms go...no real cravings, but Matthew is no longer allowed to cook with onions or garlic. The smell makes me queezy!  And I hate the smell of our apt..it smells like leftovers!
I pee ALL THE TIME! And I drink more water than I think I have had in my entire life...yet my lips are still chapped?! Hmmm...

So that is what I know right now! I will try to keep y'all updated as things progress...life for the newlyweds will be changing quickly...and we are Super Excited! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. ummmm...my anniversary is May 26th! not the 23rd! you can't blame everything on the baby! but I still love you!

    ReplyDelete