Tuesday, January 24, 2012

One Month!

Miss Reese is ONE month old (and 2 days)!!!

Interesting facts:
~She is approx. 9lbs 10oz. and 21 1/2 in. She gains about an ounce a day! Although I'm not sure how, seeing as she spits up what seems like everything she just ate, at almost every "meal". :/
~She has a brand new cousin: Harleigh Katheryne, born yesterday Jan. 23, who weighs 9lbs 7oz and is 22 in.!!! I guess the race is on! :)
~Wearing size 1 diapers
~Still wears 0-3 mo. clothes! Although I put her in a 3-6 month sleep and play outfit the other day, and it fit (length wise)! ahh!
~Slept in her cradle last night for the first time and did great! She usually sleeps in her moses basket, on the bed, next to me.
~Sleeps on her belly, just like big brother Madden used to!
~Is an awesome sleeper. I would tell you how awesome but I don't want to jinx it! :)
~Holds her head up fairly well
~Burps like her momma, toots like daddy :)
~Hates a wet/dirty diaper, unless she is asleep. Then apparently it doesn't bother her all that much!
~Loves to be held up on my shoulder, not cradled like a baby. (Madden was the same way--my children like to think they are older than they are!)
~Not a huge fan of tummy time

There is so much more to this little buttercup! She is just wonderful, and Madden loves her to pieces! He gives her kisses everyday, puts her paci in her mouth when it falls out and if he finds one sitting around, he thinks it is necessary to give it to her! He loves to look at her and is going to be the best big brother ever!
I love my 2 babies more than anything! 
Here are a few pics from her One Month Photo shoot! Enjoy!





    Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment