Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sweet Dreams

I was initially going to post pics of our beach trip a few weeks ago. However, while editing the pics, and waiting for Madden to finally go down for his afternoon nap, something more important came up!

For the past couple of weeks, Madden has decided that he does not want me to rock him to sleep anymore for his naps. So I put him down in his crib, turn on the music, and he eventually winds himself down. I'm thinking this is a GREAT thing!
Today, however, he felt he needed a little rocking action to do the job. As I rock my sleepy baby boy, his eyes get droopy and eventually close, and I can't help but notice how perfect he is, and how much I am blessed by him! My thoughts go swiftly back to when he was a bitty-baby (and slept ALL the time), and how peaceful he always looked! It just reminds me of how AWESOME God is, and brings tears to my eyes and joy to my heart!

Madden- 6 days old

Asleep in Daddy's arms at the beach- 10 1/2 months old
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment