Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back To Life, Back To Reality...

For the past week or so, Madden has decided he only wanted to take one nap during the day. However, due to the fact that he has been "under the weather" the past couple days, he brought back the much needed (on my part) morning nap! Generally when he naps, I do laundry, make myself something to eat, check email and whatnot, sit down and rest, or as I did today--take a nap!
Today, Madden took a longer nap than normal...as did I! I nodded off on the couch with SA Living in the background. While napping, I had a dream, with the TV as the narrator. I dreamt that I was back in high school, where life was pretty much care-free. In my dream I was shopping for a new purse (I think they had a guest on the show that had something to do with shopping). There was more to my dream, such as the weather and other random parts of SA Living making its way into my subconscious. And just as I was really getting into it, I hear Madden crying on the other end of the monitor.
Back to reality... Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment